HEY! MY NAME IS ANDREW AND IM 13 YRS OLD AND IM 4'10 AND I WEIGH 157 LBS. AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET ANY HELP ON LOSING SOME WEIGHT ASAP. PLEASE RESPOND AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Hey, well I'm 13 and I'm a girl, I weigh 137 LBS. I'm going to weight watchers. You also need to eat right and exersize. That was what I was told to do. I already lost a bit and I didn't start too long ago, so good luck!

Hello, i can help you with some advises about weight loss.
First of all, do not go on a diet. Going on a diet is a major shock to your organism. It will just slow down your metabolism which in return will make your body store fat more easily. 
Second of all, do not take any diet pills. Those pills are not healthy. They do actually block your fat cells for some time but by doing so
they also block the vitamins and minerals that are essential to your health. Also, you will build a tolerance against them after 2 months and they will have no effect whatsoever and you will be right where you started.
Third of all, you should pick a physical activity to do . You can run, swim, fast walk or play sports like basketball, volleyball, tennis or anything else you like. You should practice physical activity 3 times per week for 1 hour and later increase it to 5 days a week or even daily. This is the best and the fastest way to get rid of weight and plus you will feel a lot better of your self once you start exercising. 

Have in mind that losing weight is a long term process and it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. The harder you exercise the more weight you will lose. Keep up the good work and you will be fine. Hope this helps