Hello! Is there anybody who has joined weight watchers? I am planning to lose some weight, I need to lose some weight and I heard that these weight watchers eat healthy food and not pills for weight loss. I also heard that they have meetings and group session or something like that. What I don’t know is if exercising is part of their program. I would really like to avoid that, as I am not so much of a exercise person. Thanx for your replies!

Hi there! Every good diet program involves exercise. Exercise should be a part of everyone’s life, not matter if a person is over weight or not. Exercise is good for both body and sole, strength and health. And yes, weight watchers do exercise. I honestly believe you should think twice before avoiding exercise and talk to someone who knows more than you about the exercise subject.

I have lost 60 lbs on weight watchers. When I reached the 3rd week of weight watchers we talked about exercise. Excercise is necessary for our health. If we are losing weight to be healthy then we need to exercise also to be healthy. I joined an aquatics class at our local hospital. It was more like playing then like exercise. I had a ball and enjoyed the great stress relief. I would never have joined weight watchers if my daughter had not wanted to join. I thought I did it for her. I'm glad I did it for me. I weighed 252 lbs when I started my journey. I lost 15 lbs on my own before joining w. w. So total I have lost 75 lbs. I am so glad I joined ww. I was wearing size 24-26 when I started. I am wearing a 14 now. I am not finished yet. Good luck. Take the plundge. You will not regret it!

with any diet you will lose some weight but if you want to lose it quicker and not have all the left over skin then you will want to exercise. I as well am not an energetic person but even a brisk walk around the block 3 or 4 times a week is better then nothing. If you have stairs...run up and down them for 10 minutes a few times a week. Right now they tell the kids at school that half an hour a day is all it takes and it can be done 10 minutes at a time, 3 times a day. You'll find once you get started it isn't so bad. Good luck

I joined WW on Feb. 19th and I have already lost 6.6 lbs. That was in my first week and I can't wait until Monday to weigh in again. I really don't excercise much either. I walk probably 60 minutes a day, but that obviously is enough to get my metabolism going. I really think that you should try to ge some excercise in your daily routine. Once you get into the WW meetings, you will not want to miss one. In your 3rd or 4th week, you can actually earn more points to use by doing excercise. I can't wait for that... ;-)

my name is kathryn goldie,25yrs old, ive been struggling with my weight i am 160pounds height 5'3 in august i was 110pounds and was stable low income and cant stop with food. dont have the money to join a gym but my parents did have me at a gym a few years ago. pills are to dangerous i tend to overdose starving is my only way. need help and guildene to be a succesful weight loser. all the weight goes to my stomach. and none of my clothes fit. people everywhere are asking if i am pregant really gets me its become a family and boyfriend concern. dont know how to help myself my movitation for losing weight is nul. my fruststions are real. who can help me lose weight goal weight 110pounds. hope you can help email me. kathryn