I NEED HELP LOSING WEIGHT!!!
i've tried so many diets and done alot of exercising
and it just doesnt work for me!!!
i always feel bloated alot..
i dont have da money to go to a doctor that can help!!

me and a couple of friends have done sum diets together
to motovate eachother...
they lose the weight.. but
i either dont lose any or gain it..
cud somthing be wrong??
was anyone in my situation(or almost) and got thru it??
does anyone have tips/advice..ect..
what shud i do???

Hello!
I used to weigh 245 lbs and now weigh 171 lbs, i am 5'7'' and have 11 more pounds to go before being considered normal weight range.. it is allllll about the weight watchers girl. I did so many different diets as well before hand. Something about having to be weighed every week and not wanting to dissapoint myself and it being a gradual process made it actually a pleasurable process so far. I love the philosophy that you can still eat whatever but its all about portion control and staying within your alotted points. At first it may seem a bit confusing but the points system is all based on calories, fat and dietary fiber. They offer a pay as you go, 13 dollars a visit or you can do it online. Good luck!!!

You need to be consistent with your exercise and eat a healthy diet. You also need to eat in moderation because I've noticed that most of my friends who've successfully shed their weight watched the portion of the food they eat.