Hey everyone, I am a 14 year old guy and I am wondering if I am starting puberty, I have a little bit of pubic hair, spread out curly hair on balls and a bit of pubic hair around my penis (when I say a little I mean like 4 cm long and 6 cm wide) my penis hasn't grown but today I checked my armpit and I have a small 8mm hair, sometimes my voice croaks- it dosent squeak it kind of dips for like a couple milliseconds, also if I look hard enough I have tiny black moustache hairs (hardly any) please help thankyou

Hi Anonogon
Yes you have started puberty for sure the pubic hair and the other changes you have had confirms that.
Sounds like you are in the early stages of puberty and for 14 you are developing normally maybe a bit of a late start compared to some guys but everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
You are developing just as you should be and you have lots of growth and development ahead of you there is nothing to worry about.

Thank you :) this helps