OMG, I feel so much better. I have the same issue as Jibby. I was so freaked out and thought I might have cancer but i'm only 13 and a girl so thanks so much everyone who replyed to this or wrote this! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Man, I'm 14 too, and I just recently found a lump around my nipple area. It hurts toching it so I'm 46 % sure it isn't breast cancer. It's got a fluid(looking like water) there, so I'm pretty certain it's a cyst. What I'm going to do is to give it a weeks or two and check it again, if the lump is smaller and disn't hurt anymore I'll just leave it like that.

I just can't make myself go to a doctor, it's way to emberassing having someone to go touching your breast, so I hope it will just fade away with time..  ^_^

Im a thirteen year old girl and i have had a painful lump under my left nipple for a few weeks, and even wearing my bra hurts. I haven't old anyone because I am embarrassed, and I am afraid that if I go to the doctor they would have to touch it which would be both embarrassing and painful. I have no other symptoms, what could it be?

All: it's normal. My friends and I all had it when we were young teens. It scared me way back then. My son - 14, also has it. It goes away after some time

My daughter has it right now as well.  I will most definately be taking her to the doctor.  I realize it is probably nothing, but she and I would feel better knowing that I did have it checked out.

I have the same problem but its under both my nipples

hi ive had a large lump under my left nipple for almost 1 year now , im really nervous it doesnt really hurt but sometimes it does wen you push on it im really scared ??

i think they would put you to sleep if you had surgery

Yesterday I was playing with my dog and he came on top of me and stoop on my breast, it hurt ALOT. I found out my whole left breast because stiff. Since yesterday it's gotten smaller but now it's only in my nipple and it feels like a little ball the size of a bounce ball.

me to my father said is it normal to ass

I have the exact same, don't worry about it. .. it will go away in a few years

It probably isnt cancerous since it us on both. Do go see a doctor!