So... id rather talk about this on the internet rather with my parents because i am shamed to talk with them about this. Im 16 years old, i started masturbating when i was twelve. Before that i never actually played with my penis.One day i found about masturbation and wanted to try it out.I was surprised because i was not able to retract my foreskin. (like my other friends)it was sticked to my glans and i was nervous. I started masturbating frequently like two times a day and i was trying to stretch my foreskin. In two three weeks my foreskin finally retracted back i was happy because i thought yay the problem is solved but then another problem appeared. My penis glans was extremely sensitive (Problem remains). I thought that this could go away with time but problem still remains. And i think i have a bit of a Frenulum breve too because when i pull my foreskin back my glans is bending forward. And because of that my penis is cured down a little. Please if theres any way i can fix my penis sensitivity tell me. Im literraly desperate and need help! 

Hi Guest,

You are NORMAL.

A sensitive glans is VERY common.  Your foreskin covers the glans and protects the nerves.  They aren't used to being touched.  Try to leave it exposed and start touching it more.  Yes, it will be sensitive at first but you will soon get used to it.

At 16 you're still growing.  Your frenulum may still grow.  See a urologist for an evaluation if you choose.

so basically it will go away with time ? or do i have to regurally touch it

It will go away with time - as you touch it or leave it exposed so it rubs on your underwear.