I can't sleep much, I am easily angered, the smallest thing will set me off but I can't do any thing about it. I have a weird appetite. I had a constant fear that someone i know is going to die, I don't like to go places, I much rather prefer solitude. I have trouble concentrating. I am a procrastinator.
I don't like meeting new people. I stay up all night even now it's 8:24 in the morning on a Tuesday and iv'e been up all night. I don't like my family life.

You could be depressed and you could have some anxiety issues too. they kinda go hand and hand. If you feel like it is effecting your life this much you should deffinately talk to someone. Find a good friend or counsler.  Talk to your doctor and see if you should be diagnosed with something. Your doctor can give you tips on feeling better.  I have struggled with the same problems. The best thing I did was get out and get moving. Exercise really helps. It did me. I hope you feel better soon.

I think this is quite normal. People go through similar things if not the same. Most just do not admit it openly.

Personally, I would seriously suggest meditation and relaxation music. If done correctly, it will benefit you in a HUGE way and light - moderate excercise could seriously help, as the release of "feel good" hormones occur and your mental and physical health benefit also.

You have to view the positive aspects of your life and be happy

its all in your head sweetheart, and only YOU can choose to change that. Not pills not anyone else.