I feel like giving up! Nothing's ever good enough for anyone, so what's the point in trying? No one ever really see's me anyway, I swear its like i'm invisible! No one can hear me, or no one really cares to actually listen. So what's the point in being here anyway? I'm 14, and I know there are people who are fighting for their lives every day, but I don't feel like fighting for mine anymore. Some days I actually pray and hope that I won't wake up the next day. I thought of so many ways of how I can just end my life right here right now, but I can't actually bring myself to do it. It sucks! I hate my life, and I hate feeling this way, but I don't know what else to do anymore. What is wrong with me!?

look i feel this way too sometimes and hey im 12 just look at the good things in life when i get sad i think of my nana and grandad or my neice and sister or erm unicorns xD just listen dont think that way i feel sometimes my parents are assholes but i still feel like living please stop being depressed ; n ;

Easier said then done! Its not like I want to feel this way, I don't! But I can't help but feel this way. There are no good things in my life right now. I hate my life. And no one cares about me at all. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know whats wrong with me.

Alright little dude. You say express a lot of anger and rage towards... I don't really know what. I understand somewhat of the feeling you are having as I was at that age too. It will eventually pass. You need to find a constant in your life that you enjoy or you like such as sports, reading a book, or a hobby. If you continue to feel this way, I would suggest talking to a school councilor. If you don't want to talk to them, you can email people and talk about how you feel. I have don't it before and I still do it now. That is what this forum is about.

@oXFaithXo Telling someone to "stop being depressed" doesn't help anyone, so don't suggest it.

I lived my life the way you are feeling for many many years.  I was told to get over it and that my life was really great so to stop feeling sorry for myself.  I didn't get professional help for many years but once I did, eventually it made all the difference in the world.  I know it seems like people don't care but there are many people who do.  I'm one of them.  If your parents can't or won't help, I would talk to a school counselor or another adult you feel would help.

im a 12 year old girl dude im trying to cheer someone up so dont go telling me "dont suggest it"
Quote:

You had to agree you are over 13 years old in order to register, didn't you? So... really, FindingItHardToBreathe has posted in need for some help or at least to vent and you are making this into "you can't tell me what to do". Well, turns out some people might tell you. Get back to unicorns for now and when you grow up you'll see that things work differently in the real world.

Community Administrator
It's against COPPA and our ToS to participate in the discussions here under the age of 13.
oXFaithXo is suspended until her 13th birthday.

The important thing is not to give up. You may feel as though people don't care or nobody cares for you or watches out for you but they do.
I agree with some earlier posts about finding a hobby or something to escape to. I had a friend who experienced the same feelings as you. He found solitude in listening to classical music. Yeah it may sound silly but whenever he got upset or felt depressed he would listen to some soft tunes to cheer him right up. 

If you find a hobby that you really enjoy then you can always go do the hobby whenever you feel down. LOTS of people find this sort of thing in music. Music is a beauty, it's pure creativity and thousands of people listen to music to make themselves feel better about things. Why don't you try it? Explore some different genre's of music and you may find something that will make you feel much better.

If you would like us to help you if you feel up to it please tell us why you feel this way. I'm not a medical expert, I'm just a 15 year old kid but I have had those feelings before and I know plenty of people who experienced this, so please if you want to/can tell us what's making you feel this way.

Helpwise, it may be a good idea to put your trust in someone you know, if you think you are depressed it may be a good idea to get a Counsellor or a respectful adult who will listen and respect what you feel and say.

Sometimes there can be medication (anti-depressants) to make people who feel depressed feel better.