im 16 weeks pregnant now, but wen my last check up im 12 weeks pregnant and the doctor said my baby was found no heartbeat and no movement .she gave me medicine to help a blood comes out for my operation called RASPA.but until now im 16n weeks pregnant the blood could not comes out and my abdomen continue grow up.what should i do/?i have no bad feeling its still my baby alive.?pls reply. thanks..

Hi Guest,

Did you have RASPA already?  RASPA translates to "Dilation and Curettage."  Basically, they scrape the lining of your uterus.  

By 12 weeks they should be able to detect the fetal heartbeat clearly.  It is normally detectable from about 6-7 weeks.

Your doctor should clarify this information for you.

Please let us know if you had RASPA already.

If your HCG hormone was really high, this could indicate a hydatidiform mole. It is a grape-like cluster that is not a baby and continues to grow. Since this was over a year ago, I am interested in what happened if you are willing to tell????