Hi, I'm 15 and I partially shave down south and keep what I don't shave really short. I was just wondering what any girls my age or just in general like or dislike this and why. I'm trying to decide If i should keep doing it or not.

am a guy and i love when a girl shaves down there,u should keep shaving down there ;-)

P.S.- I'm a guy

Not shaved, but tidy. The trimming is a good idea.

i'm 16 and i agree. not shaved but trimmed and tidy

i dont like when a guy completely shaves as it grows stubbly and its irritating to both the girl and guy.
i prefer it when its trimmed as no1 likes pubes goin every direction down there.
so stop shaving it,just trim it now and then
x

no, i like my b.f when hes got hair. of course, i don't want a mouthful of hair but... my b.f doesnt need to, he never has. i told him i don't care. its not like i have to wade through the hair to get to him lol
as long as his hairs not 6 in long or something, u dont need to worry. in my experience, all the girls i know say that a guy shaving is weird. i always shave, because female pubic hair is just gross.

I think most girls find it weird when a guy shaves there.
Personally, I don't mind as long as his pubes arn't amazingly beast-like - thats just disgusting.
Keep it tidy, but don't worry too much about shaving

I know guys mostly like that girls should shave down. But my problem is not shaving. I don't have any problem with shaving my problem is once you shave down the hairs comes out are very hard and it is very irritatingfor me and my husband to deal with it.

i think that guys like that kind of thing but truthfully unless you are going to be having sex. or some kind of contact don't worry about it lol. (this doesn't meen don't shave, keep it trimmed as people put it).

For Girls i like it when then at least keep it trimed and not have to go bush wacking threw the enchanted forest.

And for guys almost completely hairless would be ideas but at least keep it trimed and neat.

Your 15...its gonna look good no matter what you do to it...but it is 2009...shaving is good...or leave a little tiny patch :-)

When a guy shaves i think it shows that they care about theyr hygiene and that they care about how they look DOWN THERE. if a guy and i were about to have sex and he dropped his shorts to display a jungle of hair i would be completely grossed out. it its trimmed thats fine but i personally think that shaved is even better ;D as long as you dont have extreme hair dwn there where its like taking over every bit of skin in sight then you should be iight. :-D

it is very manly for a guy to not shave. It will make him less strong, like Samson in the Bible.

Hey, I am 13 I have been asking the same question as you, I decided "hey I'm not going to har sex anytime soon wtf am worrying about" by the time I do have sex it will be back if I don't like it trimmed so what I'd did was just no I decided it was bugging me so first I trimmed as much as possible with scissors then I got a two bladed razor, 3-4 would work, then I wetted down the entire area with water and the blade an just shaved away over and over th same areas... At first you'll be like holy sh*t that is hard ass hair then it'll work it's way off, afterwards I felt bare and childish but no more damn crotch hair getting pulled daily :) I recommend it.