Okay well first let me say that I have no insurance right now so it's hard for me to go to the doctor. Although i have been there before and usually get the answer its stress or keep a diary of what you eat. I've had this problem with my stomach on and off for 6 years. Basically i barely ever go to the bathroom until i get stomach cramps and have to go then and there and have diarrhea and can't leave the bathroom. I've missed so much school because of this which isn't good. I haven't kept a dairy of what i eat yet but i havent noticed anything that gets me sick every time except instant mashed potatoes or when i go out to dinner. I have also have had bad mood swings since this has started and many bladder infections so i have to pee all the time. I'm a teenager so obviously i have stress and not the right diet.Tums used to help but nothing does and lately the pain is non stop so i've finally decided to do research and ask people for information.

Sorry if this jumps around but im trying to give you all the information, if you need more please ask and i would love information.