I am very concerned about my 19 year old daughter who is living at college. About a month ago, she reported having blood mixed in her stool. She went to the Health Services at college, was examined and diagnosed with hemorrhoids, given Anusol suppository for about 10 days. When she was seen in follow-up, she was not too much better and there was still bright red blood in lower bowel, according to the NP whom I spoke with. They set up an appt with a GI , but not for another 2 weeks. My daughter has no other symptoms, no pain, and the Nurse Pract. said the hemorrhoid wasn't even big. She is active. Guiac was negative, but I'm not sure what this means. I'm very worried that it could be something worse. Anyone experience this?

I have had this too I'm about to turn 19 and have been experiencing the same thing no pain. I just noticed blood In stool for about 2 days do u know what this is little concerned

My 19 year old daughter (also in college) has been having the same problem for a few months, she went to a GI and he said she had an ulcer and hemorrhoids, but she's been on meds for 5 weeks and just passed a toilet full of blood. I'm so scared.