Hey there,

My sister started to follow this Maple Syrup diet or to use Maple Syrup, whatever :) She told me that this one is pretty expensive, but she is feeling great after 20 days of using it, she told me that this one is worth of trying, no matter that this one is expensive :) But, I want to know one thing about this.

Have you ever followed this diet program, if you did, what do you think?

Do you have any recipes to share for Maple Syrup diet program with me? If you do, it would be nice to know :)

Thx a lot! 

Um, yes of course, I have and I can share with you. I am glad that this one works for her :) It is so good to know :D This recipe is very good and you should use it for body detox, cleaning your organism and for weight loss. You need two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemons, two tablespoons of lime juice, two tablespoons of grade B Maple Syrup, a half of tablespoon of cayenne pepper, 10 ounces of water, sea salt and herbal tea. Now, they say that you should not eat anything while you are on the maple syrup diet program. You should drink 6 or even more glasses per day. If you are still thirsty, you can drink water or lemonade as well :)

Hi girls,

I remember that my fold friend Carla a few months before her big day, her wedding, was using this syrup. I saw her four months, I think, before her wedding, and on her wedding day. I was really surprised, but I was thinking that this is a stress before her wedding. I didn’t asked her about it, but I run out on her yesterday, and she told me that the main secret was exactly Maple Syrup diet. She was putting two tablespoons of golden maple syrup into a cup of hot water and she was drinking it. She toddle me that her stomach was rumbling all the time, but that was normal :) Is this a simpler recipe?

Tnx a lot! 

Hi there,

A few days ago, I was reading something just about Maple Syrup, and I found that this is also known as Lemonade detox. Is this true? Because, if it is, it is much, much easier to find recipes on the internet :) I found one, and I am thinking about using this one very soon. I hope that you are going to love it, because I am thrilled with this one.

You need two tablespoons of lemon or lime, whatever, two tablespoon of genuine maple syrup, half of tablespoon of cayenne pepper, 10 oz of water (you can use hot or cold, it doesn’t matter) and all you need to do is to mix this. 

Hi there,

Yes, I also have heard that Lemonade detox is almost the same like Maple Syrup diet program. And, that is why I like it as well :)

I believe that everybody would like to have that recipe that is simple, that is easier to make, so I think that the second one will be my favorite :)

I am happy because you shared it with me, and I like them. Just to get my Maple Syrup and maybe I will start to use it as well.

Do you have more recipes with lemon? I think that my sister would love it :)

Tnx a lot! 

Sure you love it, because lemonade detox recipes are an amazing way to get rid of your pounds :) And, of course that your sister will love it, because everything with lemon is amazing – at least for me :) I have just that recipe, but you can be sure that this one is amazing because it is a best lemonade recipe ever. It is fresh, organic, amazing detox. You should also know that you should drink up to 12 and not less than 7 glasses of lemonade each day. Maybe it seems a lot to you, but it is not, trust me :) Drink it whenever you feel that you need to eat.

I hope that you can find my advice helpful.

Have a nice day!