Ive been able to feel my baby move since 17wks, it wasnt very strong but i could feel it. Then at around 19wks he was just kicking more and more and very strong. Im worried cause since this past thursday he hasnt been moving as much, and the movements havent been as strong. I know that once you get into your third trimester the baby doesnt move as much cause theres not enough room, but this just stopped so quickly. I can still feel him, but its faint alot of the time and not as much. I have an appointment the 19th but I just wanted to know if this was normal at all?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :-D

Hi honey! MANY women think that this is normal - for the baby to move less - this is INCORRECT! So I would like you to phone your doctors and tell them about less movement I am sure they will get you in for Fetal monitoring right away! As I did with my 2nd! They will give you a caffinated drink or pure juice, which makes the baby more active! So please get seen ASAP! And let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

I agree with Bambi...even if they don't have you come in right away, they will have you do some things to make the baby more active then have you count the movements...if he/she isn't moving as much as they would like...then they def will have you come in. Don't wait until the 19th to discuss this with your doctor, please.