I know this is going to sound very irresponsible. My boyfriend and I were together for 2 yrs and I found out I was pregnant - days later he left. I went and had an abortion. 20 days later - he moved back and we immediatly started having unprotected sex again. I think because I felt incredible guilt from even having the abortion I just was not thinking. Well, he was back for 19 days and moved to another state. Now, I am petrified that I could be pregnant again. I know I would be raising this baby all alone. I don't want to be pregnant. So it has been 39 days since I had the abortion. I was 9 weeks when I had the abortion. Can I just go take a pregnancy test from the store? If it says I am positive does that mean I am pregnant or could that be from the hormones from the first pregnancy? This morning I had some dark colored blood when I wiped and prayed I would start gushing blood and begin my period but no such luck. I am scared to death. Anyone please help? %-)
Please do not bash me. I haven't recovered emotionally from having the abortion - I feel horrible guilt - I just cannot handle it.

I am curious of your result, because i am sort of the same way. We had sex a month after...