Hello! I would like to report that 6 week makeover doesn’t work at all. I was using it for 6 weeks as they said, and they promised like 30 pounds loss, but I am not experiencing any of this and am very dissatisfied. Is there anybody who had the same problem with 6 week makeover?

Yes, I had the same experience but the thing is that I haven’t been doing everything by the book. I would usually skip exercising; eat something that was not on the menu, so I didn’t even expect the results. I don’t remember you saying you did everything by the book. I believe that if one follows directions, it should work as it is exercise and dieting, so why not work? Anyway, if you are still not satisfies, isn’t there money back guarantee?

I have been on the plan for 9 weeks now and have lost 53 lbs. If it didnt work for you it is because you didnt do the quiz right or chose to not follow the diet plan. I lose on average 3/10ths of a lb a day, I have 34 more to go. I believe the problem out of those who fail is they don't want to give up what is unhealthy for them, it is a lack of will power. I am very sorry for those who choose to not follow it, it is healthy and a sure fire solution to a BIG problem!