Hello guys,

anyone here tried this Michael Thurmond’s six week diet program? Anyone had positive results?

Can anyone write a review of this diet?

What can I eat, how many meals a day I can eat, what should I cut out?

Do I need to exercise?

Can I lose weight after just six weeks?

Is it true that this is a protein diet?

Any side effects?

I don’t know should this diet program be my next thing to follow.

Please, share your thoughts with me.

If you have any experience, negative or positive, I would like to know it.

Thank you!

Hello there,

I have tried it a few years ago and I must say that I did not like this diet program at all! You can lose weight that is true, but very high protein meals and very little fat are not for me. You need to cut out the fats, but the good fats! I think that could be very dangerous for everyone.

I don't know what are the side effects, but during this diet program, my hair was so dry, and my lips were chapped so much.

I lost a few pounds in these six weeks, but I just did not feel good during this diet.

Anyone with same problem?

Thanks!

This is a very hard diet program, and it works only if you are following it six weeks and after. The six week body makeover has some main components like:

• determine your body type and your goal.
  • you need to exercise less, about 15 minutes, twice a week is just fine,
  • you need to identify your type of metabolism, you can find questionnaire online,
  • eat different food,
  • don’t miss the salt in your meals (sea salt is just fine),
  • drink a lot of water,
  • you need to accept that this program is a lifestyle.

Be constant and persistent, and you will see the progress.

Good luck!

Hello girls,

so basically, this is a hard process, just like every other diet. I really tried everything and anything!

I know that this makeover is undoubtedly a program that works only for those who stick with it.

Lenny, I don't know why this program was bad for you. Did you consult with your doctor before and after this diet program?

I don't know am I able to cut out all fats, even the good ones. That might be a problem for me as well.

Thank you for the tips.

I really would like to know is there anyone here who has positive results with this diet program.

Feel free to tell me.

Thank you!

Hello there,

lose weight fast and safe!

In Michael Thurmond's six week diet program you can find some good, helpful kit. Here are some tips:

• make a custom eating plan,
  • make an infinite menu planer,
  • find some Michael Thurmond’s recipes,
  • you have also a dining out guide (what you can eat when you are not at home, what you should avoid, etc),
  • make an exercise plan for the whole week,
  • buy his DVD.

There are some tips that can be really helpful! It is hard at the beginning, but you will see that can be easy after a few weeks.

Good luck!

Hi girls,

I believe that this kit is very good and useful. But I suppose that this plan is not for everyone. I believe that food portion size just can't be same for all.

Here is one tip : visit forums on the internet and you can find there a lot of recipes to make for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everything there is healthy!

You need to know that first week is very, very hard. You need to drink around 3 to 4 l of water and cut out all salt and fat. Also, you will be very hungry at the beginning.

Good luck! 

Hello girls,

people lose weight following this diet program. But you should spend at least 10 hours doing fitness in the gym per week. You have to do cardio as well. If you don’t know how, you should exercise with a trainer or with some group.

No fat allowed on this diet program, not even oil! That is one thing that makes this diet very hard at the beginning. You need to cook every day and have a food ready to go.

So basically, if you want to lose a lot of weight during the diet do a lot of cardio, train about three times a week and follow diet program.

You will drop weight, trust me.

Good luck!