Hi guys.

Ok, day three. This is very hard for me. I used to eat a chocolate and ice cream. I am going through changes, I can see that, but it is hard. Sometimes, I just wanna give up and leave this 6 week body makeover program. But, I won’t! I want to try to stick with this till the end! Also, I need to start to exercise. I am lazy at the moment, but I will try, I promise.

Can anyone tell me a little about this, some experience? When I will start losing weight?

Some tips, recipes, advices? Anything?

Hi darling,

first, the plan is to identify what type of body you have. This plan will allow you to eat more, as long as you are eating right and healthy food for your body. You will lose up to 25 pounds in six weeks. I know that losing weigh is the really frustrating thing. But, you need to eat healthy food, you need to exercise. And wait! Yes, wait! You can't expect to lose unwanted pounds tomorrow! No! You need to work hard and sacrifice yourself. That is the only way I know.

I wish you luck, because I know how this program is hard is. 

:'( people are supposed to take how much you weigh and times it by ten, then that will give you how many calories a day you should be eating. if you do that then you will lose plenty of weight trust me =]

Wut is ur body type? Not same 4 everyone, u know? Find that out, and stick to diet plan. Gud L

Thank you guys. 

Keep posting :)