Hi! Im a 27 year old mother with two kids.. There is a cystic area 25mm in size in the right adnexa which seems to be separate from the right ovary and may be a septated para- ovarian cyst. I am 6 weeks pregnant and had an internal ultrasound last week when this was discovered. I was asked if it hurt where the radiologist was pushing and he had a weird look on his face. He than asked me if I was spotting at all or in pain.. All I am experiencing is period like cramps that i have put down as early pregnancy symptoms..( growing pains) but am now unsure if its the cyst or my pregnancy.. What is this and do i have any thing to worry about? Ive never had any thing like this before.. Im scared..

I just had a cyst removed from my fallopian tube -- 5.6 cm -- after a miscarriage on my first-ever pregnancy the month before. They say the two things are unrelated, but I'm not so sure. And I wonder if it had something to do with the year-plus time it took me to conceive. This stuff is so complicated... Any info is appreciated.