? ok so Im 15 and Im 6weeks pregnant I havent told mom or my bf. I havent tld my mom bcuz she's goin thru a lot and I don't wanna put this on her. And I havent tld my bf because Im scared tht it'll change our relationship n he'll leave me and the baby. But the only ppl ive told are my gf and her mom(a doc) my gf says tht I shld tell them n let wateva happen happen. any advice will help right now bcuz idk wat 2 do
~XoXo Lil-Bit~

I agree with your friend...a pregnancy is not something you can easily hide and you might be suprised by their reactions....PLUS ... I am sorry to break the news to you but the chances of you being with your current boyfriend forever are Very very slim (granted, I am married to my boyfriend I had when I was 15 but we did break up and were just "friends" for 4 years before getting back together....meaning we were able to go out and "experinace others" before settling down... and we have been very happy for our 10 years of marriage...it CAN happen

You NEED support through a time like this no matter what you decide to do...and your bf has just as much of a right to know this as you do...now what he does with the information is up to him and knowing boys/men the way i do i am sure his reaction will most likely change, quite a few times. Ultimately, if you like it or not this is going to change in the very least your life and more so if you decide to keep the baby....do adult things and have adult consequences...
your options...keep, adoption and abortion...but please talk to your loved ones and think long and hard before making any decisions....this is a BIG one.... another life and you are so young... a baby really does change everything and you will no longer be able to live your life like a teen...you will have to grow up and grow up fast (unless of course you find a good couple that can't have a baby on their own to raise this child as their own((in which I think is a great option,,,now they have the open adoption thing you can know your child and be able to have a say in the degree of relationsship you have with he/she)
Whatever happens don't let ANYONE talk you or force you into doing anything you don't want to or you are not completely comfortable with--- ultimately you and you alone are going to be the only one who has to live with the decision you make....If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me - not only do i have a nursing degree but I have a history in social work and mediation too...I might be able to help you devise a plan to break the news to your mom and bf in the easiest way possiable...either way....it needs to be done....please, keep me posted. Good luck

"Lil-Bit"...I'm sorry that you are facing such a daunting challenge, and I applaud you for seeking advice. I can only echo what "button" replied - whatever you choose to do, make sure you weigh ALL of your options, and make the decision that you feel will be best for you. No matter what I'm sure your mom will be there for you and maybe your bf will prove himself to be a very good supporter also. Just make sure that you weigh all of your options and gather as much information as possible about your choices - keeping, giving up for adoption or abortion - before making the one that is right for you. Good Luck sweetie.