hi i am fifteen years old n i had unprotected sex nw i find out that i am pregnant i don't want this baby can someone plz help me

This is what happens when you have unprotected sex. Now you need to determine your future.

1 - Go to your doctor and get the morning after pill to cause a chemical abortion. This may not be allowed based on how far along you are. Taking it will cause severe damage to the baby if you take it against the doctor's advice.
2 - Get an abortion. This is not cheap and will have long term effects. Several women on here have said the depression felt even years later was difficult to deal with.
3 - Keep the baby to delivery. You can raise it with your parent's and family's help. The boy who had sex with you will also be responsible for help too.
4 - Keep the baby to delivery. You can arrange for a closed or open adoption. This is a good compromise for many mom's who don't want to abort the baby, but are not able to raise it either. Another couple who cannot conceive would be willing to adopt. You might even be able to keep a contact or distant contact if you wanted to.

What ever your chose, learn from this. Also, share the experience with your other girl friends so that they don't make the same mistake.

I recommend speaking with your family first. Although I am pro-choice, I do believe that having an abortion would be damaging to your own mental health. I would hate for someone your age to grow up regretting the decision. Have you considered putting the child up for adoption?

wht if he doesn't want to help me he slapped me when i told him that i am pregnant

OK, now that is something else different. If he is physically abusive you don't need or want him around you or a baby. If he is the father, he is responsible whether he likes it or not (its the law). You need to get with your family and seek their advice and support. If he does anything else to you call the police and get some distance from him with their help.

If he is responding this way now, it probably won't get much better. He would have to seriously change and get help with anger before I would consider him safe to be around you. I don't know where you are, but here they have minimum ages for consent. It does not matter if you begged for it, if you are below that age the law does not allow you to grant permission for sex. This is possibly another avenue for him to behave or get punished.

If you do keep the baby, deliver, and decide to raise the child instead of adoption, then he is obligated to help financially support the child. This is not a thing for you to stress over since he is the one who decided to have sex with you. The two of you made an adult decision to have unprotected sex. Now it is time to be responsible adults with the decisions and responsibilities. He needs to man up, but you don't need to tell him that (he won't hear it from you). The law will be happy to assist you in getting him to grow up if needed.

thank you. i wanna keep this baby and i will

Well good for you. Now study all you can and learn how to be the best mom possible. You will make mistakes and that is normal. Just do your best. :-D

when will i know the gender of my baby?i really want to know n can u plz tell me more info about pregnancy like what to do during pregnancy, what to eat, what is good for the baby

First you need to find a good OBGYN. This can either be a group or single doctor. This type of doctor specializes in maternity and delivery. They will guide you through the pregnancy. They will monitor your weight and diet to make sure you are doing the best you can. They will also provide a few scans so they can monitor the baby's growth progress. If you are on health insurance it should be covered. If you are not, then contact your local health department (I know available in most of US). The health department can be free or almost free.

One major myth is that you are eating for two. Yes two are now depending on what you eat, but you don't have to double your food. Avoid pigging out as this will be very hard to lose after birth. Just eat normal balanced meals and take prenatal vitamins if needed. Your doctor will guide you on what is best for you.

I think you can find out the gender around 20 weeks. Sometimes it is not clear so it may be further into the second tri-mester or the final one. If the baby isn't turned or if the legs are closed it is hard to see. It will come in time, just enjoy the whole process. If you get stressed, it isn't good for you or the baby. Stay relaxed since it all works out anyway.

Be sure to take the baby classes offered. Especially take the partner and delivery classes. This will give you some idea of what to expect and how to prepare.