Im 24 just found out im pregnant my 1st pregnancy and my bf is 28. I feel like This is suppose to be a joyful moment..but its not. I really want to keep the baby bcuz I never had a family like mom, dad, sis, bro growing up. Its very important to me, I never thought about abortion before. My bf has a 10 yr old son he thought he had 2 other kids before but they wasnt his. He just found out his son is really not his. Next thing we know we are pregnant. He feels like so much has happen to him that he not ready for a child now. During the beginning of our relationship I found out I had an incurable std from a previous relationship but he stayed. So now I feel like im betraying him bcuz I would like to keep it and he doesnt. I even tired breaking up with him so i would be single and could have This child but he doesnt want end our relationship. So how do we come to an agreement? I feel like i may go into depression and resent him if I go thru with This abortion..how can we both be happy..This is life decisions...

He shouldn't really of had sex with u then but just try talking oot him and see what happens xx

Don't do it if you do not want to. Its ultimately your decision and you will regret it if you go through with the abortion if you're already hating the idea now. Just remember if you do go through with it you can't bring your child back and that is definitely the worst feeling for a woman to go through.

Dear, do not go thru with an abortion, if you do then you could be facing a lifetime of regret and depression. You and your bf may need to come to an agreement about this. If you want to keep this child then stand your ground and let him know. Good luck dear.