Hello everyone

Lately, I feel constant fatigue throughout the day. Sometimes, I take the stairs to my office (second floor) and I feel my heart pumping like crazy and I breathe very fast. I complied with my best friend and she told me that I am probably that much tired because of these 3 reasons. First- because of my extra pounds, second- because I don’t exercise regularly and third- because I don’t do cleansing and detoxifying my body. I didn’t understand the third thing so she explained me that you need to cleanse and detoxify your body if you want to feel good. She recommended me The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet.

Can you explain me how to do this diet?

Hello

Your friend has a point. If you want to feel good again you really must lose weight, start exercising and detoxify your body. The Master Cleanse Diet is a perfect choice because it will help you both to lose pounds and to detoxify your body. The diet is not complicated at all. You will need to buy a Master Cleanse Diet kit and you will get the entire list of things you need for this diet.

The program usually lasts 10 days, but some people choose longer periods of time. For that period of time you will need to start a day with salt water flush, drink at least 6 master cleanse lemonade mixes and nightly laxative tea. 

Hello both. I agree that Master cleanse diet is great when you want to lose some extra pounds but also to detoxify your whole body. I have followed it a year ago when I needed to cleanse my body. After I finished with the diet program I felt 100 percent better. I strongly recommend this diet.As SabrinaD mentioned earlier you’ll need to drink at least 6 Master cleanse lemonade mixture daily. Here are the instructions how to make it. Squeeze 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon or lime, use 2 tablespoons of organic maple syrup, 1/10 tablespoon of cayenne pepper and one glass of water. Mix that well and drink it.