I am 13. 5'7 and am 123 lbs. I know that my BMI is right but I want to lose weight because I'm going to audition for becoming an idol and I have a lot of belly fat somehow. Is there someway of losing this way. It can be unhealthy but I don't need this fast I just need for the visible fat to be gone. 

Is belly fat the only part you're unhappy with? You could try working on toning your body. Look up videos on YouTube on how to get a smaller belly. If that is your target area work on that and do exercises that will help you lose that fat. Also make sure you are eating healthy. Start off little by replace sodas with water and junk food for fruits and vegetables if you already don't. Also make sure you do some research of your own. Do not starve yourself, you will not only lose weight the unhealthy way, but you will probably gain it all back once you start eating again. Starving yourself will not help you. 

I have been working on leading a healthy lifestyle so I have done tons and tons of research. The only trick to lose weight is to exercise and eat right.

by looking up videos on YouTube on how to get a smaller belly I meant to look up videos on exercises that will make your waist smaller and tone it.