Hi l have had the exact problem for a year or so although l am not over weight and walk or run at least 10 kms a day.All the best and thanks for sharing your story.Regards ShirleyCosgrove

Thanks for sharing.Its quite scary the sensation didnt realise others were ecperie hing the same tbing.

the exact same thing is happening to me..... i have no idea why.

Could you let us with similar (exact) symptoms know results? It would e so appreciated
Thanks
Chris

Hello I am pleased to know I am not the only one who is experiencing these excruciating muscle pains it started last year when I bent down to pick a box up and omg it was like my stomach had gone into spasm .lately they are happening more frequently and I have been back to my doctor several times and am waiting on ultra sound a very worrying thing to say the least

any update about this?? I've been getting this pain for a couple years, same thing- when I go to put my shoes on or something-
I can't move right away and need to stretch or something/ it goes away pretty fast but is pretty bad while it's happening

I am glad I found this page and now I know I am not going crazy. I had my uterus removed in October of 2014 and since then I have had these problems. When i bend down and only when I bend down or twist in my yoga class or any other time this happens . Not always but when it does it is painful very painful. I feel like something moves or shifts and I also get minimum pain on my right side under my rib cage and through my back but that one is a little pain. The horrible pain is when i bent over or twist and i have to get up quickly and massage the area and I feel something shifting back to place like a baby would move. I have an appointment tomorrow and hopefully she can tell me what is wrong if anything.

Hi, I have the same symptoms. Did you ever find out what it was.

Hi this is also happening to me when I bend over for something i get the pain on the left side of my stomach just below my rib cage like something is moving or twisting or popping like, and when I straighten back up the pain goes away, it's been happening about a year now an I've also noticed since the same time I've started to get a lot of indigestion too, also get a lot of lower back pain, and constipation and pain when I have a bowel movement not sure if the problems are all related, but it sounds like we could be suffering from a hernia, glad I'm not the only one, I'm going to try and get in at the doctors soon

Hernias can be cause from lifting something heavy or twisting in an awkward position things like that (I think)

Do you have anymore updates?

Me too!! What is it?

Tracy

Do I have any improvements on an cramp?

I have the same thing but after doing some research I have come to the conclusion that it is possibly adhesions. Adhesions cannot be detected through ultrasound, ct scans or anything else except surgery. 95% of adhesions form as a result of surgery; but not always the case. Look up abdominal adhesions; Im going to try and treat it as such and see what happens. I will repost with results.

What was it??