I’ve been having palpitations for a long time. The thing that causes my palpitations is mostly stressful situation but I’ve noticed recently that is bending over too. What I should do about this? Did anyone experience same thing?

I began noticing my abnormal heart rhythm while I was lying quietly in bed at night. I was on a lot of stress so I asked for help. I’ve been told that stressful situations cause an increase in the level of stress hormones, such as adrenaline, circulating in the blood, and there are some types of palpitations that can be stimulated by adrenaline excess, or by exercise. Some types of palpitations seem to be affected by posture that is when you notice that standing up straight after bending over provokes a rapid heart rate.

I am getting the same too.. No ideas why this is happening

have the same exact symptom...if I bend over tolift something and rise up fast... wham...can last up to 45 minutes afterward

I am 18 years old and I have been getting some serious palpitations when I laugh, lean forward, and lay down. I am under a huge amount of stress and I can't settle myself down...especially when this happens. It takes the breath out of me.

I'm a 24 year old female and this also happens to me. Only from bending over. It beats so hard I feel it in my throat and sometimes see my shirt moving from it. I'll have to sit or lay...it makes me really nervous