Mine started after twisting around to get something from the back seat, then to bending over. My pain is between my right top of ribs. It happened tonight and I did not think it was going to end. 1-10 it was a 15, delivery room pains were not this bad. I go to my Dr this wk for physical, and discuss this with him. I am overweight by 39-40 lbs so it may play a part

Oh wow I'm experiencing the same even sometimes while having sex I was over weight but I'm experiencing them a lot without the weight.what causes the hernia anyway .anyone knows

I'd get a 2nd opinion

Does it feel like someone twisting your side from inside. Very unpleasant

mine feels like a huge cramp, cramps up real tight, takes my breath, I have to hold my breath, lean backwards, then it will kind of pop and release. Just weird and no clue what it is and ultrasound was negative for anything

funny, I have exactly the same symptoms and think its some type of hernia...funny i also had lung surgery for cancer. what I don't get is....I'm very thin and have a very firm stomach??? go figure. I don't want surgery!

Glad to know I'm not the only one! it feels just like that!

Hello! Thank you for sharing your story about experiencing muscle spasms in the abdomen area as you tie your shoes. I am having the same problem now for about two years (same as you as indicated in your posting). I'm going to contact my physician and see what he recommends.
Could you tell me your final results in this matter?

I've been experiencing the same as you, feels like something flips when I bend over and when I straighten up it seems to "flip back"

Did you ever find out anything? I've experienced this since having a c-section two years ago. I feel in general like things aren't back where they should be but I know this has to be related somehow because I never experienced it prior.

Went back to Dr. expressing concern because I could feel something under skin (felt like loops of bowel). Abdomen very firm after eating and pain increasing. Had Colonoscopy which was ok except for some benign polyps. Had CT of abdomen and got quite a shock with results. Found liver changes consistent with cirrhosis and portal hypertension. Now waiting for another appt. with Gastroenterologist who specializes in liver. Had fatty liver for years but enzymes were not that bad until recently. Started taking Metformin for Diabetes type 2 and wondering if this has affected my liver. That's my Update.

I suffer from the same thing very worrying.

Hi, I got the exact same thing but on my left side. Dr. guessed to be a hernia or my stomach flips and then flips bk. Did a CT scan, nothing showed up. Dr. said i need to go take another CT scan while it happening , which is impossible , because it goes away after few minutes.

I get exactly what you have described...do you know what it is yet...its so annoying I just push on that area until it goes 'back in'...

Most hospitals have some form of assistance applications that you could apply for.