HI. I’ve spent last 2 years being seen and tested by too many docs and so far nobody could determine what was wrong with me. Fact is that I have abdominal spasms that are not painful but very exhausting. I can have as much as 1000 per a day and that is really not normal. I’ve been taking so many meds that I can’t even remember all their names. I know that Tegretol was one that helped me most but even so, only by increasing dosage every few days. Does anybody here has any clue what thins might be???

Ask your doc to check you for dystonia – that is one possible cause. My father had something similar and cause was dystonia. It took 4 months for doctors to determine this, but at least they did. He was correctly diagnosed in Cleveland Clinic so you might try to contact them too. Hope this helps. All best.

i know this was posted years ago, did anybody have any luck finding out what it is? i have ethe same problem but my doc is useless, ive been searching on the net and have found this

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed