I'm bleeding and I went to the hospital yesterday and they said that my cervix is closed and my hcg or hcb is at 2000s now I'm bleeding a little bit more heavier and I'm having small blood clots pass I'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant I'm scared what's wrong with me am I going to lose my baby? Please help me find answers.

Rebecca, I experienced the same thing as you 2wks ago (this is my 3rd child & did not have an examination telling me my cervix is closed thou).
I was told thru a ultrasound that I was 5wks (weird when I thought I was anywhere from 9-13wks). But at that stage there was only a gestational sac & not fetal HB or pole, which is normal for that early).
Unfortunately I believe I have miscarried as yesterday I passed tissue matter, funny that today after 12days bleeding it has stopped.
Now just because you are bleeding does not necessarily mean you have lost the baby, I have googled this subject in various ways feverishly for the past 11days & it has been my downfall, all I can tell you is visit your doctor & ask them to investigate it fully. The sooner you know, the easier it will be to move on & try again ASAP.
Best of luck.