I just had an abortion 3 weeks ago and just took a home test it was postive , how long after does it say positive , i'ved had sex since but have always used a condom so it can't be again ...

I believe you can have the hormone 1-2 months after an abortion so a pregnancy test will be positive.  The best way to tell is calling your doctor and seeing if he could trend your Hcg levels or maybe even an ultrasound?  If your being careful and your condoms aren't being broken then it's probably just because your hormone levels haven't completely gone.  But condoms aren't a reliable method of birth control maybe you should think about getting on another method that's more reliable? 

same happens to me...i has been 3 weeks of my abortion. today i hv taken home test and it was positive. a little bleeding and some brownish vaginal discharge continues at interval of 4-6 days. i don't want to go for an ultrasound. can u tell me what was ur result??? i'm very afraid. can u also tell me when ur period starts after using second dose of abortion pill.