Is it safe to use akai burn to loose weight? Can akai burn have side effects and damage health?

I started using this product over a month ago. I suffer from muscle spasms, fibromyalgia and other similiar disorders.
The Akai I purchased basicaly has just akai berries, vit B and magnessium in it. Which should all be safe. I've read that some Akai products being sold are a farce so be sure to read the ingredients.
It hasn't helped me to lose weight but it has really helped me feel better.
I have also heard that some senior citizens think this product is great. Maybe it helps them with pain as it does me.
If you decide to try it and have any weight loss results with it please blog back and tell me how you used it and the results.
Thanks.

Hallo,
Acai berry is fruit that has many good nutrients and vitamins that can really help your body in many way. this is very powerful antioxidant which helps you to boost your metabolism. And when you have good metabolism your will more easily lose unwanted weight because you will burn more fat cells. Also there is the second advantage of acai berry. This will enhance metabolism and it will reduce lethargy and fatigue, helping the person to stay fresh and alert for a long period of time. As you can see there are several positive effects of this so I would recommend you to try to use it. I hope this helped you.
All the best to you,
Karen