I’ve got a free sample of a month’s worth acai berry diet pills and I’m giving them a try in yet another attempt for me to lose my extra pounds (I vary between 25-30 extra lbs). Now I read all the info how the pills are supposed to speed up my metabolism and detox my body as I lose weight.

At the same time I’m trying to cut my portions at least a bit every time, because I do realize that the diet pills alone probably can’t do all the work, but I’ve been taking them for a week now and I don’t see any change at all. How soon will I see any weight loss from acai berry diet?

even though acai berries and most of acai berry products are very healthy because they are full of antioxidants and dietary fiber, there really is no solid proof that they actually have any special effect related to weight loss. So, you'll start seeing the results from the fact that you're eating less calories and perhaps if you add some exercise to your daily routine, your weight loss progress would be much faster.

But if you're counting on the acai berry diet pills alone, than there are big chances you'll end up disappointed.