I’m 24 years old, and I weigh 154 lbs and I’m 5’3 tall and my problem is that I have a wedding to attend to in two weeks time and I really need to lose some of these pounds off before that. I came across a free trial for acai berry diet pills - it’s only enough for 10 days and then I’d have to buy them. I’m currently on my third day and I don’t seem to be losing anything, but I figure it may just be too early for diet pills to start working.

If anyone used acai berry diet pills before, can you tell me how fast you lose weight once you start taking them regularly?

it's actually really hard to visibly lose weight in only two weeks, no matter which diet or pills or even a full weight loss program you're following, so you shouldn't get your hopes up too high when it comes to acai berry diet pills either.

There is even a doubt and little evidence that acai berry fruit has any special effects when it comes to weight loss - even though there is no doubt they're extremely healthy because of all the antioxidants and dietary fiber.