Hi, I’m 16 years old girl. I think that anything has ever could help me to loss on weight. I have really been trying with lots of products. Some of them were even very expensive. I’m a little bit too lazy to exercise every day. I rather walk. Anyway, I’m just not happy looking like this. Do you have one magic diet to recommend me ? I hate to be hungry all the time. Please post.

I know how you feel. I’m 17. I also used to order every diet product that I heard about. But when I decided to stop ordering pizzas and fried potatoes every time I found empty fridge and started to buy fruit at the market, everything has changed. I was lazy too to exercise, I’m also lazy now to cook, but I’m not at the beginning any more. I’ve started to lose on weight ever since I’ve stopped avoiding junk food. That wasn’t such a big decision but made real miracle.