Hi all,

I have similar symptoms but mine is coming from the left hand side, I have a small pea sized lump on the top back of my left testicle and I get an ache coming from my groin/testicle area on the left hand side which gives me what is called referring pain down to me left leg and stops around the knee area.

I have been to see two doctors, a urologist and had an ultrasound before the pain started referring down my leg. My doctor said it was a cyst along with the person who done the ultra sound at the hospital. The main reason I went too see the urologist was about 2 months ago I had a really bad pain/discomfort coming from my bladder area which would make me feel like I needed to go too the toilet all the time and was becoming really hard to live with as I work in an office environment and spend alot of time sitting down at the desk. I had STD checks and was on antibiotics for a Urine Tract Infection but somehow my bladder cleared it's self up. STD checks were clear and the pain just seem to subside and has not come back since. I would recommend to anyone who has the bladder symptoms try drinking fresh cranberry juice, this seemed to help me.

I am going too see my doctor again with a printout of all these posts and also related posts to this one. I would urge anyone else who has these symptoms to do the same before it gets any worse.

Its really strange because some days I have little to no discomfort and other days I will get a dull ache and discomfort around my groin/left leg area. I have been thinking it may be related to stress because I usually only get the ache in the evenings after work.. That's just my wanna be theory but I am pretty sure this cyst on my left testie is more than likely causing the discomfort/ache.

oh my god, i have EXACTLY the same thing appart from the bladder infection Although it does feel like i need to go to the toilet all the time even though i dont :\ . i have the weird lump in exactly the same place. what did they do in the end? i havent been checked out or anything at the moment and because im young im not at all certain on exactly where im supposed to go to have it checked. my biggest and worst fear is that its cancer, which would just devastate me. thank you for posting this though, made me feel like theres someone else out there in my shoes.

Very Interesting, I have the same. Ive got a lump on my left testicle and when I touch it I get a doll ache also lower back pain I booked to see my local Doctor and he couldn't see anything so I insisted on the symptoms so he booked me for a Blood test, Blood test results were normal but now I made another appointment to see my doctor for Ultra scan this made me Paranoid (cancer e.t.c).  

Regarding to bladder I dont have any pain however I have to use the toilet a lot which  somehow I think they're connected.
Seeing the Doc's on Tuesday, thats 2 days from now. I shall let you know the outcomes.

This is exactly what i want to say...Please let me know if you are okay now if yes then please let me know how? The symptoms you have mentioned are exactly the same i am having....please give me ur email or contact details. I want to contact you my email id is- rabby3332000@gmail.com

Dude did you find any answer for your problem, please let me know how...going through same situation.

I have the same small lump pea size i also get a dull ache pain down my leg.Gets worse for me when the weather changes mostly cold weather.I have had 2 ultra scans both come back as a epididymyl cyst its not dangerous but dull pain comes and goes.But to be honest anyone with a pain or lump should go to your doctors they have seen it all before so dont be shy its not worth it.

Hi Nando, I have also had 2 doppler ultra sounds....and result came back as epididymitis or cysts...was on antibiotics for a long period of time....but my pain is still there....it comes and goes.....do u have any prescription?

Hi rabby i just learn to live with it i have the pain at the moment and yes it does get you down and my left testicle is swollen and dont know if you get that symptom.When mine gets really bad i have no sexual intercourse at all  and that calms my problem down.When i had my scan i had a word with the specialist and he said i will always come and go because its connected to sperm release.Hope this helps i know exactly how you feel.I am going to see the doctor next friday for a different reason but i am going to ask him is there anything he can help me with will let you know what he says.

Hi rabby33 this a reply from Nando above

Hi Nando,

Seems like we have same problem...below are some symptoms i have-

- When i get up in the morning the pain is almost none, as the day passes while working in the office my pain starts increasing...my pain never become that much where i cannot bear it...it always remains mild.

- sometimes after urination or after a long sitting on chair my testicles become stiff.

- i feel pain in my left testicle when i try to hold them making a cup of my palm...

- my pain in mainly in my left testicle.

- i have tried different antibiotics for a long period of time...like Doxy-1 , Niftran 100 mg...i feel like they help in a way but they cannot solve the problem forever.

- I live in India and its winter these days ....so my pain is little less than i used to have in summer cause the scrotum remains shrinked these days, i feel more and continuous pain in summers cause at that time the scrotum is mostly in expanded state.

Do let me know what u find out...Im too used to live with it. :)

Rabby33

Hi Rabby yes what you discribe i have exactly will let you know next friday.

Nando

Hi Rabby went to doctors friday 7/12/12 all last week i have just been very uncomfortable the doctor checked me out said the left side was swollen but had a puzzled look on his face he looked back on my records of the scans and seen that the pain is probably coming from a Varicose vein on my left testicle so now i know where the pain is coming from he also gave me cefalexin 250g or tenkorex capsules what are probably clearing any infection. Hope this helps

nando

Hi Nando,

When my doctor was confused about my infection he gave me - niftran 100mg its same as cefalexin... but niftran 100 mg did not benefit me after a long dose of over 2 months....i will try cefalexin after a discussion with my doctor. :)
And for your information, just please dont take antibiotic for a long time like 2 months they with make ur body fragile and weak....give some time in between .....like 1 continuous dose for a month and then take a break for 1 week....its just my experience...

Nando, Could you please tell me, are u taking any other tablet with cefalex? and how many times a day ur taking cefalex and how many tablet? I mean the exact prescription. I will try too...Thanks!!

I was taking Niftran 200 mg 1 capsule twice a day...

Hi Rabby the dose is 1 capsule four times a day there are 28 Capsules Cefalexin 250mg in my box hope this helps and no i am not taking anything else with these antibiotics.

nando