I think I can catch a cold even when I think about it. It doesn’t matter if it is summer or winter I think I am always ill. Every time when I relax little bit I think I am ok then it comes back. I have all usually symptoms runny nose, sore throat, headache….but this time I am having achy muscles and bones. I am little worried if this symptom is just severe cold or something more serious. Has anybody experienced the same thing?

When I have cold I am a total disaster…I experience everything from stuffy runny nose, watering eyes to achy muscles and bones. I don’t know if this is severe cold but I am so weak and pale, like a ghost. I don’t think that is something else in your case, considering the fact that you are often ill, but it wouldn’t be bad if you consulted your physician about it. I had once fever and secondary infection developed, so I needed additional treatment.