Have you ever tried to apply toothpaste on the pimples? I heard that it worked but have never tried. Does it matter what kind of toothpaste you use, gel or the common one? Also, does it mater if it is one with fluoride, xylitol, baking soda? I’m 14 and really have problem with pimples and acne on my face and neck. What do you think about soap in same context?

I have found toothpaste effective and use it from time to time but not very often because it would stop work I guess. Normal paste should be used, not gel toothpaste, because of the talc that is ingredient in white toothpaste and that helps zits dry. Fluoride and xylitole have nothing with this, I think. But you can also try with antibacterial hand soap, to apply it on acne and leave it during the night to work. But I think that this doesn’t work in everyone, and if your skin is very sensitive, it may only get worse and more irritated. So, try if you want.