I thank my dad's side of my family for the gift of hairiness. I am female and I have hair issues. I new guys did, and that that was ok.. They wanted hair  yet I felt like a freak when I get dark hair nearly everywhere. The one place I was most ashamed of was my butt.. I resided in my friend (who is nearly a hairless wonder other than her head and eye brown.. go figure). Not knowing any better she told me just to shave everything. (She had never shaved in her life I learned later and her mom had told her when she got hair to shave it...) Ever since everything is worse. Now I have ingrown hair issues, pimple-ish issues in general and more..Hair TT.TT

The pimples clear up sometimes but when they come back they come back every where and I don't understand why because my face is usually very clear. I need suggestions because I can't wax my butt on my own and I don't want my family to do it :/ any home remedies? If no hair ones what about sores and pimple-ish things on my thighs and butt.

well the best thing to do is lay off the shaving, the reason you're getting pimples is because your skin might be aggravated from shaving ( it could be the razor or in general, because you're shaving ) . try to not shave and use nair , maybe that'll work , and if you can, rub some peroxcide or toner on your butt and let your skin breathe, it could help

I went to the doctor, and was told that the pimples were ingrown hairs. I was told in order to resolve this issue would to pop them, pull out the ingrown hair, and scrub with a ruff wash rag while in the shower. When you shave, you either need to shave every shower, or completely stop. When you get out of the shower put on lotion. I have this proble with my upper thighs and this method has really worked