hi I'm a 16 year old who is embarrassed about my vaginal area. I get puss filled bumps and they also have ingrown hair. I've treated them like an actual pimple and even bought hair bump cream to help prevent these from happening. I even bought a body wash that has a specific chemical to help get rid of body pimples. I've seem to tried everything but nothing ses to work. I have dark scares and and bumps seem to keep showing up. I clean the area and everything. I have a boyfriend and he wants us to be sexually active. Honestly I have no problem with that except this embarrassment is stopping me. No I'm not sexually active and I know for a fact it's not a STD. I've been nagging my parents about taking me to the doctor for my skin but they keep percrastinating. What can I do right now to help prevent more bumps and to even help get rid of the scares?????

thank god! I'm not the only one! it happens to me and I'm 13 and over protected by my parents do I'm a virgin. anywhoser it's all ingrown hairs that look like pimpels so shave down there