i;m 22 years old im not sexualy active for more than 4 years ago i got this weird pimple in my bikin area thats a red bump buy no puss. i went to get checked for a std i'm clean that im ok i do shave and after my period i get this pimple in the same spot this my 3rd time in 3 years i dont get often? what do you recommend

It is most likely an ingrown hair. You can either see a dermatologist for a prescription cream or a surgeon who will make an incision and get rid of the puss (inflammation) and get the hair out.

The prescription cream could also make the hair come out but it make take some time.

The bumps are not an STD, more like in-grown hair, heat rash, or reaction to rubbing of material on the affected area. The best thing to do is go to the doctor and get some steroidal cream or even anti-biotic cream would work. No need to worry about it though. If they are red bumps but have no pus coming out they are just irritation bumps from friction with your underwear or clothing. Best of luck to you and no worries, it is no STD.