Hi, my 7 year old son has ADD and has been prescribed with Adderall. Recently, I heard hat it could be took of the market because of side effects.

Hi, it is always difficult to compare benefits and damages that a certain drug can produce. The incidence of serious adverse reactions leading to death was higher in previous formulations of Adderall. Amphetamin is a stimulant that if overdosed can have undesirable effects. Some reports suggest increase in heart-related complications in children and adults using attention deficit disorder drugs. Other drugs used for treatment of this condition, like Concerta or Ritalin, are also considered to have risk of developing heart problem and sudden death in children and adults.

I have alot of allergies that were never found by doctors. I am 55 and
noone could ever find out why I always felt bad. I would have hive outbreaks and there was never a solution. I went to a chiropractic Doc that uses the biomeridian machine and found I have over 20 allergies...alot of them food.
My granddaughter is 3 and I took her because she doesn't sleep well and is hyperactive. We found the immunizations given to children have murcery in them and she also has an allergy to corn.. fructose corn syrup,dextrose, maltodxtrin , which are all made from corn.. it is in almost all foods!!!
These tests are noninvasive and you can find out sooo much in just 1 hour
I would go on line and look up biomeridian.com and watch the vidio.