have there been any reports of adverse reactions to cymbalta and alcohol? I don't remember running into someone, I woke up in jail and am looking for any info that may be able to help me figure out what happened to me.

The only side effects I have experienced are paranoia and a depression that persists several days afterwards. I do not mix alcohol with duloxetine anymore...

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Yup I just barly saved my daughter from commiting suicide and she remembers nothing !!!!!

I was arrested recently for dangerous driving after sharing 2 bottles of wine with 2 friends - I remember nothing from the moment I left the restaurant until the police stopped me after I had driven on the wrong side of the road. I had been taking Cymbalta for a week.