I met my friend from aerobics yesterday and we were discussing some aerobic steps. We agreed it is not so easy to remember and use all steps we workout while we exercise. I would like, if it is possible to, someone to tell me which aerobic steps are most common so that I may practice it. I hope there are people who are familiar with this.

Hi aerobic steps are not just dynamic exercise and aerobic training. It also makes us to improve our coordination. There are many aerobic steps but I will try to present you few basic.
Basic step is simple step where we make fist step with one leg and then the other. Same way we go back
V step is next step when we step widely first with one leg and than the other. After that we are going back in the same order.
Knee lift is step where we step with one leg and lift other leg's knee.
Kick is step where we step with one leg and kick with the other.
Side lift is step where we step with on leg and lift the other. We don’t lift too high.
All these steps are usually repeated for a 3 times each and we may also make different combinations.