I am working very much and I have very busy day in my office. Very often I have to work for more than 10 hours per day. When I came home it is impossible to catch few hours to attend aerobics in the gym. Because of this I am planning to buy some aerobic videos so I would like to know if they are good enough for my training process.

Hi, there are many aerobic videos and we are able to buy it in almost every store. Famous fashion models are presenting their trainings while aerobic instructors give suggestions on their videos. It doesn't matter whose aerobic program you will decide to choose because you won't make mistake. Aerobic videos have some advantages comparing to work out in the gym. You may repeat some exercise on you VCR as many times as you want. Also you may chose time and place you like the most for your training.