Wow, you've had it rough. I feel for you. I had my hemorrhoidectomy in 2017 and I missed almost 5 months of work..... thankfully I had short term disability. Trying to get my life back to normal I went back to work a little too soon and had a rough go of it for a couple more months but I got through it. It was around the one year mark after my surgery that my bowel movements we're back to normal. Just hang in there, it'll get better. One thing you didn't mention that I thought I might tell that I use is Miralax. I take a cap full of it in my coffee every morning.....keeps things soft. Anyway, best of luck to you.

I had mine done in the surgeons office with a local . I thought I was gonna levitate off that table . Most painful shot I’ve ever had . No pain killers to take home. You talk about miserable . I’m now 2 months out and still bleed rectally after a BM . It’s still better than before procedure I thought I was gonna go crazy I couldn’t even sit anymore .

Hi so i guess you went thru the surgery? I also had tags on my Ass but they didnt hurt either, But my doctor said i had more very severe hemmorids so i did the surgery. OMG I thougth i was going to DIE. The pain is so aweful and unbearable. I did the bath, ice, tylenol, neosporin cream, but still was in alot of pain. I found in my first aid kit a pain relieving cream that had Lidocaine in it, that was all i needed from that day on. My pain is not as it was a week ago, Ouch. Hope this helps someone.

Do not do it.
Worst pain in my life!!!