I’ve heard for many cases where hemroids were treated very well with diet, good hygiene and topical medications. Look’s like in my case that’s not enough. I guess I have to experience long-term relief through surgery. Is that good choice and how effective is it? I have large hemroids that are very painful and bleeding.

That’s practice for people who don’t respond to non-surgical treatments. Also it is good option for people with large, painful and bleeding hemroids. This kind of surgery is called hemorrhoidectomy. The doctor makes incisions around the anus to cut away the hemroids. Drowback to this procedure is that the incisions are made in a highly sensitive area which can cause the area to be tender and painful. This procedure might be done with local or general anesthesia. The patient usually goes home the same day. The next surgical for hemroids is procedure for prolapses and hemroids (PPH). During it, a stapler-like device is used to reposition the hemroids and cut off their blood supply. Without blood hemroids die.