So I've had bleeding hemroids for quite some time. They are painless except for after a BM from time-to-time. I finally went to see the Doc over the summer and he did, in fact, confirm that I have several internal hemroids. I am to schedule a colonoscopy as a precautionary procedure but haven't gotten around to that yet. I'm 34, by the way.

Well, I kinda got freaked out the other night when my first pass to clean up after a BM had a nice-sized bloody glob on the toilet paper. I've seen these a few time before but for some reason I just got really freaked out by this one. I contacted the on-call doctor the next day and he explained that this is perfectly normal for thrombosed hemroids to do this - I guess the hemroid breaks open duing the BM and the the blood clot is forced out. This settled my nerves but I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this?
Thanks!