Hi everyone! This is my first post, and I'm excited to hear from everyone!
I'm 22 years old and 5 days post-op from my T&A, and most times when I swallow, fluid comes out my nose! It doesn't hurt, but it's an odd feeling I've never had before. My doc said that my tonsils really weren't that bad, my adenoids were the reason I had the surgery. Could this be why? Anyone with similar experience?

I am on day 5 after a tonsillectomy only, and I have a similar problem with certian things...Its not so bad with water or anything really fluid that goes down easy, but with runny foods (esp. applesauce) that I do have to put effort in swallowing, I can feel it get sucked up into my nose. Its so weird...I think for me it's just because I'm swallowing in a weird way because it is so unbelievably painful...I'm hoping once I'm all healed up that phenomenon will go away...or maybe we'll have to re-teach ourselves to swallow...