I am 16 year-old female and I hate the fact I think this is huge problem, but that’s just the way I see it. Since I was born, my hair was so light, natural blond, my eyes are blue, skin so white, and it seems like I don’t have eyebrows and eyelashes. I found it easy to color my eyebrow, but somehow I am afraid to do the same to my eyelashes. I wonder if anyone had the same problem, and maybe can help me with some advice. How can I color my eyelashes?

It is normal what you want to have something you don’t. That is in our nature, to be sure always is better what we see at someone else. I know that because I am naturally dark, and I wanted to be as you are. Then I realized it’s much easier to accept ourselves, and then trying to change everything is possible. Nowadays, it’s almost normally we can change so many things. Maybe I am not the right person to give you right answer, but I hope this means something to you. Nobody’s perfect, or if that someone really looks perfect, I could bet she or he would like to change at least one little thing. About color of your eyelashes, I don’t know if cosmetic houses offer us any solution, maybe you should visit some cosmetic professional, and ask about coloring it. I might recommend you to use black mascara, or cosmetic eyelashes; I believe it’s less dangerous for your eyes. Somehow I think our eyes are too close and too much sensitive we could treat eyelashes with some chemical color.

why don't you just try to use mascara in a brown color or black? since your skin is so light your better off with the brown it will darken your lashes and you don't have to do anything major.

Ditto. Brown mascara. :-)