MY HUSBAND HAS A DRINK PROBLEM ALTHOUGH HE SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALCOHOLIC. hE DRINKS A 70CL BOTTLE OF BRANDY EVERY TWO DAYS, HE WENT WITHOUT FOR 7 DAYS BUT ALL THE TIME HE WAS CRAVING A DRINK. HE SAID THAT AN ACOHOLIC COULDNT HAVE GONE WITHOUT AT ALL. HOW RIGHT IS HE AND DOES HE REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM?. WHAT DAMAGE IS HE DOING TO HIMSELF. OUR MARRIAGE IS STRUGGLING AND ITS GETTING TO THE STAGE WHERE I DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 24YRS. HE IS SOMETIMES VIOLENT WHEN HE DRINKS IF NOT PHYSICAL ABUSE ITS VERBAL AND I AM GETTING TO THE END OF MY TETHER. HE HAS EVEN TOLD ME THAT HE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT ENDING IT ALL, BUT HE REFUSES TO GET HELP BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM

somebody out there pls advise her. i understand how she feels right now. but we are also just the same. ANYBODY OUT THERE PLS HELP!! thanks